You have no items in your shopping cart.
This instrument is being paired with a Brand New Juniper Allegro MX Bluetooth s/n 107901 with integrated Leica Radio Pod running Carlson SurvCE v2.67 (Robotic, Total Station modules enabled).
The TCP1201+ has 1" angular accuracy and will display to a resolution of 0.1". The instrument is equipped with an integrated laser plummet. The TCP1201+ Total Station comes with the standard set of on-board programs offered by Leica such as: Surveying, Stakeout, Determine Coordinate System, and COGO in addition to Carlson SurvCE v2.67 Total Station and Robotic modules running on the Allegro MX Bluetooth.
The telescope has 30x magnification and the lens crafted by fine Swiss optics for unmatched clarity and resolving power.
A brand new 2011 GEB221 Li-ION batterry has been included which provides power for 6 hours of operation. A brand new GKL211 charger has also been included for maximum longevity. The TCP1201+ contains endless drives for smooth, comfortable operation and precise pointing. The instrument also includes 1x high contrast graphic displays and alpha-numeric keyboards with touch screen which gives an instant impression.
This Sale Including Complete and Ready to Work :
• 1x 754310 Leica TCP1201+ 1" Robotic Total Station with PowerSearch and ATR S/N 268717
with current Leica SmartWorx firmware v8.5
• 1x 748888 Leica GDF111-1 Tribrach
• 1x 712129 Leica Integrated Laser Plummet
• 1x 741964 Leica RH1200 RadioHandle (New)
• 1x 733270 Leica GEB221 Li-ION Battery (New); operating time 6 continuous hours
• 1x 734752 Leica GKL211 Battery Charger & 12V Car Charger (New)
• 1x 769992 Leica TPS1200+ Color Keyboard
• 1x 385500 Leica GLS11 Aluminum Prism Pole
• 1x 639985 Leica GRZ4 360 degree prism
• 1x 733267 Leica Carrying Case
• 1x Rain Cover and Telescope Shade
• 1x Leica Instrument Manual
• 1x Juniper Allegro MX Field Controller with Integrated Radio, color display S/N 107901
• 1x Carlson SurvCE v2.5 Complete Software (Robotics, Total Station modules enabled)
• 1x Seco 8212364 Allegro Pole Cradle
• 1x Seco 5198-052 Pole Cradle
Leica Total Station:
• Leica TCP1201+ 1" with current licensed SmartWorx v8.5 firmware.
• Manufactured 2011 Switzerland S/N 268717
• Angular accuracy: 1"
• Dual-axis electronic compensation
• Magnification: 30x
• Angle display resolution: 1"
• IR EDM range: 3,000 m to single prism
• IR Distance accuracy: 1 mm + 1.5 ppm
• Internal Memory: 10,000 points
• Removable Compact Flash Card Slot
• RS232 port communicates with most data collectors
• Available in multiple languages (please specify)
• PowerSearch prism tracking speed: 45°/ s
• Waterproof, dustproof IP-54
• Integrated Laser Plummet
• Graphic Leveling Aid
• 8 hour rechargable Li-ION Battery (7.4 V; 3.8 Ah)
• One large Alphanumeric keyboards with perfectly readable, high-contrast monochrome ¼ VGA LCD display
• Fully robotic PowerSearch finds standard prisms within seconds at any location
• Automatic Target Recognition (ATR) snaps to the center of the prism when pointed in general vicinity of prism
Juniper Allegro MX:
• Rugged, Waterproof: Withstands 5 foot drop and 6 ft immersion test
• Lightweight, Ergonomic Design: Easy to hold in hand
• Processor: 624Mhz PXA270 processor
• Storage: 128MB RAM; 1GB or internal storage
• Secure Data: Data stored on secure solid state disk. PC memory cards can be used for additional storage
• Display Options: Color Display: 3.8” (96mm) QVGA (320 x 240) daylight readable transflective color LCD
• Large keyboard: Makes data entry fast and accurate
• Rechargeable Battery: Long operating life
• Operating System: Windows Mobile 6.1
• Communication Ports: Full size USB Host – A
Mini USB Client – B
Com 1, RS-232C 9-pin subD with 5VDC on;
DTR pin; 12VDC power in, 10-18V unregulated
• Environmental: IP67 Waterproof
• Carlson SurvCE v1.67 Software (Total Station, Robotic modules)
• Leica Radio Pod for communication with Leica Robotic Total Station