You have no items in your shopping cart.
Overview for the Sokkia GIR1600 Differential GPS Receiver 1 Hz
Sokkia GIR1600 Differential GPS Receiver 1 Hz
The Different Differential
The Sokkia GIR1600 is a versatile, compact sub-meter accuracy DGPS receiver. Its innovative design offers unprecedented usability.
GIR1600 has the industry's smallest and lightest design. An innovative design makes GIR1600 a revolutionary "Wearable GPS".
The industry’s lightest (100g, 13.5oz) and revolutionary detachable antenna allows you to comfortably take measurements wearing the trekking set and enjoy the benefit of unrestricted hand movement with the first “wearable” GPS. The GIR1600 can also be used for mobile mapping and pole mounted surveys, giving you the freedom to choose the best method for the job.
High-Performance GPS with Integrated Real-Time Corrections
The GIR1600 features a single 12 channel integrated receiver for GPS and SBAS (EGNOS, MSAS, and WAAS) correction information realizing real-time sub-meter DGPS for use in a wide range of GIS applications.
Integrated Bloothooth Wireless Technology
Integrated Bluetooth wireless technology allows you to enjoy a cable-free connection to with your PDA, digital camera and other Bluetooth-enabled devices. Five bright LEDs allow you to see signal status at a glance.
- Power Button-Easy Operation,One push and you are ready to go.
- Threaded Pole Mount-Standard camera-mount 1/4" threads
- Communication/Power Port-Connect to a PC for prolonged measurement and connection with non-bluetooth devices.
- Status LEDs-See GPS and correction signal status at a glance
- Pole/Antenna Adapter-For use with sureying range poles.
Multi-Faceted Positioning Solution
- GIS Data Collection
- Asset Maintenance
- Asset Inventory
- Utilities (Electric, Gas, Water)
- Mobile Mapping (Facility, Forest)
- Marine Survey
- Environmental Survey
- Agriculture GIS
- ......and More!
GIR1600 Receiver w/ Bluetooth,GPS antenna GSA3,Antenna adapter attachment SB181,Interface cable DOC120, BDC46A rechargable battery x2, CDC68 quick charger,EDC113 power cable,CD-ROM, Operator's manual
Features for the Sokkia GIR1600 Differential GPS Receiver 1 Hz
- High-performance GPS with Integrated Real-Time Corrections
- Multi-faceted positioning solution
- Compact and lightweight for easy transportation
- Wearable DGPS
- Detachable Antenna
- Wireless connectivity support including Bluetooth integration