You have no items in your shopping cart.
Overview for the Ashtech MobileMapper 100 L1 GPS & Glonass and Arcpad 10 SW
Magellan MobileMapper 100 L1 GPS & Glonass and Arcpad 10 SW
MobileMapper 100 is the newest generation of GNSS handheld mapping devices introduced by Ashtech. Designed for GIS data collection and mapping, the MobileMapper 100 integrates an open operating system, built-in communications and the Ashtech’s powerful BLADE technology. BLADE allows the MobileMapper100 to operate in extreme GNSS environments while maintaining the high accuracies desired by GIS professionals. Ashtech MobileMapper 100 delivers state-of-the art features in a smart, compact, and lightweight handheld concept that gives users the ultimate field experience. Combined with MobileMapper Field proprietary software or Ashtech Business partners’ offerings, MobileMapper 100 brings the openness, flexibility and scalability needed to answer any mobile GIS requirements
- True handheld operations
- Powerful BLADE processing technology
- Sub-meter, decimeter or centimeter real-time accuracy modes
- Extended position availability in urban canyons and under canopy
Designed For The Field
- Compact & lightweight design for optimal mobility, use and comfort
- Integrated communications for easy data transfer and GNSS differential
- Powerful electronics for fast data collection and seamless processing
- Ruggedized for outdoor use in extreme conditions
- Extended Connectivity and multimedia features
- Windows Mobile standards for full 3rd party software compatibility
- Ancillary sensors interfacing
- GNSS scalability: GPS or GPS/Glonass configurations
- Compatible with 3rd party networks (VRS, FKP, MAC)
MobileMapper Field and Office Software
The Ashtech MobileMapper software suite includes all GIS features that professionals really need without the burden of complicated and rarely used functions. It also provides a direct interface to external sensors such as range laser finders.
MobileMapper Field is the perfect solution for GIS data collection, asset management, area measurements, maps creation and update.
Easy to learn, Easy to use:
Ashtech software is very intuitive, requiring a minimum of user training. It enables rapid deployment across the workforce for large scale GIS data collection or maintenance.
Tune MobileMapper 100 to your Applications
Windows Mobile Openness:
With Windows Mobile 6.5 you may upload any necessary utility or software on your MobileMapper 100, whatever suits your next job. You can collect GIS/GPS points and maps via the GIS application of your choice, either a third party software such as ESRI® ArcPad® or the proprietary Ashtech application.
Take advantage of the solutions that Ashtech Business Partners are offering. Either in Forestry, Agriculture, Utility asset management, Underground cable location, etc… the application choice is large. Specific GIS software or hardware solution combined with your MobileMapper 100 form an accurate all-in-one mobile GIS solution, 100% matching your professional needs.
- MobileMapper 100 Receiver
- Glonass option
- Docking station
- Universal A/C Adapter
- Li-ion Battery
- USB Cable
- Companion CD
- Arcpad10 license