You have no items in your shopping cart.
The NA2 universal automatic level meets all requirements regarding
precision, convenience and reliability. It was designed by surveyors and development engineers with years of experience. The NA2 soon pays for itself, because it can be used for all types of surveying job; on building sites for routine levelling, in engineering projects, and for geodetic control at all levels of accuracy.
• Levelling of all types and all orders of accuracy
• Precise levelling and settlement determinations on buildings
• Routine heighting for the construction of roads,railways, pipelines, tunnels and so forth
• Setting-out work and control measurements on the construction site
• Area levelling of high accuracy
• Tacheometric levelling with the K-version on flat terrain by combining standard and angular measurements with height readings
• Deformation measurement and monitoring of bridge