You have no items in your shopping cart.
Overview for the Niton XL3t GOLDD+ XRF Analyzer
Item Condition : New
Thermo Scientific™ Niton XL3t GOLDD+ XRF analyzer delivers the ultimate performance in a feature-rich package. The direct benefits to you: real-time results.
It is the instrument of choice when you require extreme accuracy, precision, and ease of use, with its faster analysis, higher precision, and the ability to measure light elements. Its enhanced GOLDD technology offers superior performance for light element (Mg-S) analysis with the lowest limits of detection and fastest measurement times.
The handheld Niton XL3t GOLDD+ XRF analyzer stands alone with its many standard features and available options.
- Enhanced GOLDD technology offers superior performance for light element (Mg-S) analysis with the lowest limits of detection
- Pinpoint areas of interest on a sample using the integrated color CCD camera and the optional integrated 3 mm small-spot collimation
- True lab-quality performance in a handheld instrument
The Niton XL3t GOLDD+ XRF analyzer is the definitive tool for:
- Scrap metal recycling - ability to sort aluminum, titanium, and bronze alloys, as well as achieve superior performance for tramp and trace element analysis
- Mining exploration - low detection limits allow you to identify anomalies near the averages naturally found in the earth·s crust
- Environmental applications - surgically delineate contamination boundaries with real-time, soil analysis in situ.
|Weight||<3.0 lb. (<1.3 kg)|
|Dimensions||9.6 x 9.05 x 3.75 in. (244 x 230 x 95.5mm)|
|Tube||Ag anode (6-50kV, 0-200 µA max)|
|Detector||Geometrically Optimized Large Area Drift Detector (GOLDD)
Proprietary detector with 180,000 throughput cps
Resolution: <185 eV @ 60,000 cps @ 4µ sec shaping time
|System Electronics||533 MHz ARM 11 CPU
300 MHz dedicated DSP
80 MHz ASICS DSP for signal processing
4096 channel MCA
32MB internal system memory/128 MB internal user storage
|Display||Tilting, color, touch-screen display|
|Standard Analytical Range||Up to 30 elements from Mg to U (varies by application)|
|Optional Light Elements||Ultra-low light element detection via He purge|
|Data Storage||Internal >10,000 readings with spectra|
|Data Transfer||USB, Bluetooth™, and RS-232 serial communication|
|Security||Password-protected user security|
|Mode (Varies by application)||Alloy Modes: Metal Alloy, Electronics Alloy, Precious Metals
Bulk Modes: Mining, Soil, TestAll™
Plastic Modes: RoHS Plastics, Toy & Consumer Goods Plastics, TestAll, Painted Products
Custom Modes: Upon request (based on application feasibility)
|Data Entry||Touch-screen keyboard
User-programmable pick lists
Optional wireless remote barcode reader
|Standard Accessories||Integrated CCD camera for locating and storing images, Locking shielded carrying case, Shielded belt holster, Two lithium-ion battery packs, Spare battery pack, 110/220 VAC battery charger/AC adaptor, PC connection cables (USB and RS-232), Niton Data Transfer (NDT) PC software, Safety lanyard, Check samples/standards|
|Optional Features and Accessories||3mm small-spot collimation, Thermo Scientific SmartStand portable test stand, stationary (benchtop) test stand, mobile test stand, Field Mate™, Thermo Scientific Extend-a-Pole™ extension pole, Welding mask, Thermo Scientific Hotfoot hot surface adapter, Soil testing guard|
|Licensing/Registration||Varies by region. Contact your local distributor.|