You have no items in your shopping cart.
Overview for the Fluke 1735 Three Phase Power Logger
Fluke 1745 Three Phase Power Quality Logger - Memobox (Advanced IP50 power quality logger with the measurement of common power parameters: V, A, W, VA, VAR, PF, energy, flicker, voltage events, and THD. Measurement of voltage and current harmonics to the 50th, unbalance, and mains signaling plus real-time LCD, five hour UPS).
The Fluke 1745 Three Phase Power Quality Logger is an advanced IP50 power quality logger with real-time LCD and five hours UPS for technicians who troubleshoot and analyze power quality issues. Capable of simultaneously logging up to 500 power parameters for up to 85 days and monitoring for events, this allows you to analyze power quality in detail and to correlate intermittent events, helping to identify the root cause of disturbances.
The included PQ Log software quickly assesses the quality of power at the service entrance, substation, or at the load, according to the latest EN50160 standard.
The Fluke 1745 Three Phase Power Quality Logger can not only measure the common power parameters but it also measures voltage and current harmonics, interharmonics, mains signaling, unbalance, and frequency.
Apart from the Fluke 1745, the Fluke 1740 series includes two other power quality loggers: Fluke 1743 & Fluke 1743.
- The Fluke 1743 is capable of measuring most common power parameters but cannot measure voltage and current harmonics, interharmonics, mains signaling, unbalance or frequency.
- The Fluke 1744 is more similar to the 1743 and is a better solution if you need to measure what the 1743 is incapable of measuring.
- Disturbance analysis – Uncover root cause of equipment malfunction for later mitigation and predictive maintenance
- Quality of service compliance – Validate incoming power quality at the service entrance
- Power quality studies – Assess baseline power quality to validate compatibility with critical systems before installation
- Load studies – Verify electrical system capacity before adding loads
- Energy and power quality assessment – Validate performance of facility improvements by quantifying energy consumption, power factor, and general power quality before and after improvements
- 4 Flexible probes 15/150/1500/3000 A with 2 m cable
- CD-ROM with PQ Log software
- RS232 interface cable and RS232-USB adapter
- Test leads for voltages and power supply
- 4 black dolphin clips
- Color localization kit
- Carrying bag
- Test certificate with measurement values
- Printed English manual
- Multi-language manual CD